1. Information Collection
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information such as name, contact information, demographic information, and preferences.
- Information related to your use of our website, including but not limited to IP address, location, browser type, and pages visited.
2. Use of Information
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Sharing Information
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
6. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites.
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [Your Contact Information].